In this free 1 hour training for BLOOM: Growing through Maternal Anger:
- Learn about the ‘mental load’ of motherhood, how it is part of ‘intensive mothering’ expectations, and why you are not alone in your feelings of frustration and overwhelm
- We unpack the reasons why mothers are so often left feeling exhausted and angry in the context of our current constructions and experiences of Motherhood, and what we can start to do about this
- Understand the ‘anger-guilt’ trap and how to notice when you’ve fallen within this trap, and how to begin to break yourself free
To find out more and enroll in the full 3 week BLOOM: Growing Through Maternal Anger online course click here.
Register for Free BLOOM 1 hour training below.
Thursday 19th Nov 8.30pm AEDT via Zoom.
Replay available for 1 week.
BLOOM: Growing Through Maternal Anger FULL course is:
- A 3 week online course with access until the end of 2020
- 2x video trainings a week with optional accompanying exercises/activities to put content into action
- Opportunity for you to create space and time to nourish yourself and therefore your family
You can complete the full BLOOM course through:
- Self-study mode (videos and exercises only)
- Group-support mode (videos and exercises + weekly Zoom small group coaching to reflect on content, share activities, ask questions, and build connection)
- Supported mode (all of the above + 30min call with me + 1:1 voice and text messaging access to me throughout the length of the course, through a free app called Voxer. Ask me any questions you have directly, and receive direct support)
Payment plans available.