The Empowered Birth Bundle
You are important.
Your power is intrinsic.
Use this empowered birth bundle as a way to equip yourself with knowledge and inspiration.
Use it to identify, explore, and scaffold around your fears.
Use it to encourage yourself to probe a little further, dig a little deeper.
Use it to uncover and acknowledge the inherent knowing and wisdom you already have within yourself and your baby.
What the Empowered Birth Bundle includes:
- Review of what the research says about planning
- Why the process is so important
- Your support team and the birthing system
- Using your voice
- Australian based but broadly informative
- Public hospitals – general midwives
- Private obstetricians
- Continuity of midwifery care
- Birth centres
- Home birth
- Independent midwives
- Shared care
- Doula support
Quick Guide to Natural Labour Stages
- Latent and early labour
- Established labour
- Second stage
- Third stage
- Birth education courses
- Find a doula/midwife
- Mental health support
- Building your dreams
- Exploring your fears
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Creating visualisations
- Connecting with your baby
- Speaking to your future self
- 7x empowered birth affirmation e-cards
- Mini adjustable size e-cards
- Print and display to repeat affirmations daily during pregnancy
- Print to display during labour
- Screenshot and save as phone wallpaper
Birth Plan Guide and Template
- 5 steps to creating your birth plan
- Choose your preferences for support, environment, contraction management, induction and intervention, delivery, post-delivery, and C-section
- Printable birth plan template
Statements expressed in this guide should not be read as fact and the content is provided with the understanding that Dr Sophie Brock from The Good Enough Mother is not providing a medical or legal service.