Spend 1 hour on Zoom with me talking through a specific concern related to your mothering, or 1 day talking back and forth through a free voice messaging app called Voxer (an easier option if you’re with kids).
I can help with:
- Implementing content into your own life based on my membership or course trainings you’ve watched
- Working through feelings of Mum guilt
- Seeking support and clarity in managing work-life balance
- How to navigate and respond to challenging behaviours in your child
- Interpreting and working on feelings of maternal anger and ambivalence
- Space and guidance on understanding your matresence and identity shifts about ‘who’ you now are as a mother and woman
- Supporting you through feeling ‘stuck’ in your mothering. You may not be able to label your challenge, but you’re seeking guidance on how to move forward
I am a motherhood studies expert who is here to offer you feedback and analysis of your experiences, while respecting YOUR expertise as a mother. I will never tell you what you ‘should’ do, but can give you access to evidence-based advice and tailored support so you feel empowered in making your own decisions.
I listen to your concerns
Offer feedback and suggestions
Refer you to additional support services where appropriate
1 hour phone or zoom call
Would you like ongoing daily support? Check out my 2 week package, Support.